1. For getting Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate etc. the parents have to apply in
  2. On receipt of approval from the Principal / Director, Transfer Certificate will be issued and parents can collect the T.C. of their ward(s) after SEVEN days of the submission of the application.
  3. Transfer Certificate will not be issued under the following circumstances :
    • The parent / guardian has failed to submit the Transfer Certificate from the previous school where the child has studied.
    • Failed to submit the Birth Certificate of the ward from Municipal Corporation of the area or Registration of Birth &
    • The dues pertaining to the school have not been paid.
  4. Student may be asked to leave the school on the following circumstances:
    • Non-payment of School Dues
    • Parents repeatedly following to meet the teachers in the school
    • Using unfair means in any examination or attempting to influence any teacher
    • Unsatisfactory progress in other students.
    • Conduct harmful to others
    • Any two detentions
  5. Normally the application for withdrawal should reach us by 31st of the current session.
  6. Parents/Guardians, who apply for the T. C. between 1st Jan. to 28th Feb, will be required to pay annual charges, first quarter (3 months) tuition fee and transport fee.
  7. Parents/Guardians, who apply for the T.C. between 1st March to 31st April will be required to pay annual charges, six months tuition fees and transport fee.
  8. However, transfer cases of government employees, army personnel and any other emergency cases will be considered on merit by the Director (After providing proper Documents in case of transfer or any other).