• The child can be transferred to any branch under the Superhouse umbrella at the beginning of the session.
  • A transfer application has to be given in the school where the child is studying as well as in the branch where the transfer has to be taken.
  • The difference in the admission or school fee, if any, has to be borne by the parent.
  • The transfer would be possible depending upon the availability of seats.